The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm a Calender Boy




I'm a Calender Boy!
I was chosen to be September in this years BrownTrout Malamute Calender. The above photo is NOT the one in the Calender. Last year I debuted in their calender and they sold out. Could it have been me? Mom and Dad are sure it was because I was their "calender boy."


If you would like to check out the Malamute calender click on: Brown Trout Calenders

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

3 comments:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, congrats. I love you.

Two French Bulldogs said...

and a handsome one
Benny & Lily

Relyn Lawson said...

Christmas Day has flown past. Just now I have a quiet moment between bouts of after-Christmas sale shopping. I wanted to stop by and wish you all the joys of the season. As the quiet week approaches, may you find time to do all the things you most love. May you know, each day, how very blessed and loved you are. Happy Holidays, friend. ~ Relyn