The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Where Did The Snow Go?























Where oh, where did my beautiful snow go? The local weatherman just proclaimed another 99 degree day with possible triple digits. Did he really have to say "triple" digits. Mom and I have got to start praying for snow, immediately. It is an emergency! I know, I know, you guys like the hot weather. I admit, even mom gets cranky if it stays too cold too long, but mom doesn't seem to whine about it when we have snow. She only whines when it is cold and there is NO good reason for it.

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

12 comments:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

It will come back, Sitka. Just wait...

vanilla said...

Unlike you, I don't look forward to snow; but I do agree that it has been much too hot lately!

Stay cool.

Angie said...

I'm with you...BRING BACK the cool weather!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sitka! Chancy and I are with you...bring on the snow. We have had enough hot, humid weather. Hugs and nose kisses!

Denise said...

I like the cool weather much better too Sitka.

Beth E. said...

I'm with you, Sitka! I do not like hot, humid weather...come on, snow! ;-)

countrynmore said...

We don't get snow where I live, but we do get the heat during the summer. This summer so far has had its hot temps around 100, but lately, the mornings have been cool, gradually warming up. I look forward to the cool mornings, but I know that it won't last for long, bringing us many more hot days.

Lou said...

Love snow! You are so right, Sitka, it really beats the heat. Stay cool!

Lou

God's Little People said...

Aww, dear you Sitka! At least one can snooze and dream of white fluffy snow.
Hugs,
GLP

Karen said...

Counting the days until fall...

awal.ny said...

NO SNOW. I know it is hard to enjoy the weather when it is SO hot but NOT snow. NO!

Deborah said...

That's a great post Andrea! I love the picture!!
Have a nice Sunday!
xxoo
Deborah