The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just Dropping In



I am dropping in today to let each of you know how much I appreciate your prayers. I am currently taking my antibiotics and pain medication. I am up and moving around. Mom and Dad are watching me carefully, because I am not fully using my right rear leg.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope Sitka continues to feel better. THanks for the update.

Ina in Alaska said...

Sitka is such a gorgeous dog!!! Prayers continue! and Andrea!! Lovely picture of you and this glorious creature!!!

RCUBEs said...

May you continue to recover Sitka!

Edie said...

Dear Sitka, I hope you feel better soon.I,m Edie's granddaughter Olivia.

Edie said...

Glad your feeling better Sitka. Praying for continued healing. Hugs!

The word verification is undog. haha!

Just Be Real said...

Sitka dear checking in on you this day. Glad mummie and daddy are taking real good care of you!

May God's healing touch remain on you throughout.

((((Sitka))))