The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dog Therapy








I will return to work tomorrow evening (Wednesday). I am so excited to see my friends at Central State Psychiatric Hospital. I know they missed me. Nanuq told me they always want to know where I am.

Please pray for the patients and their participation.{ray GOD draws all those who are in need to me. There are many needs. I want to be used to make a significant difference in each of their lives. This is the longing in my furry heart.

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

5 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Yayyyy!!! Sitka's all better. You will bring with you an amazing way of touching these hurting people's hearts. You are a blessing!

Kelly L said...

He is simply beautiful and what a gift to bring happiness to others. I admire you, my friend.

Love,
Kelly

Leslie said...

Sitka, you're such a handsome boy! I'm glad you're all better and will be able to go back to work! I know everyone will be thrilled to see you!

Otto is miffed because I'm home now and interrupting his morning nap. (He keeps looking at me as if to say, "Why are you here? Don't you have someplace to go?") Just wait until his human brothers are out of school for the summer!

Have fun tonight Sitka! Belly rubs and blessings!

momstheword said...

I am sure they will love it!

You're right about the pancakes, but they're so hard they might hurt someone, lol!

Heart2Heart said...

I am so happy that are finally going back to work. Can't wait to hear more about your patient visits and how you impacted them.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat