The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Friday, May 15, 2009

Scoop The Poop


















I come to you today with a public service announcement of sorts. My parents have a special attachment on our leashes. It holds poop bags. When we are out and need to potty our parents use this bag to pick up our poop and put it in a trash can. We are constantly amazed how many doggie parents to not clean up after their animals. It is the responsible thing to do. Trust me when I say: You do NOT want to step in "my" poop.

Since Mom has not been able to teach us to clean up after ourselves the burden falls on her shoulders. I urge you to consider cleaning up after your animals. It is the polite thing to do.

Thank you, Mom and Dad for cleaning up after Trouble, Macy, Nanuq, and I. We appreciate your effort to keep the environment clean and safe for other humans and animals to enjoy.

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

9 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Why can't all "parents" think like your parents do? Good point Sitka. Like my hubby and I have to buy those repellent pellets you can put in the front yard just to ward off the pets that poop in the yard, when we don't have pets of our own? It's frustrating! And it's a BIG mess!

Attic Clutter said...

HI Andrea..
Thanks so much for the sweet well wishes(:) and the green cast (:) hehe
I am doing better everyday.. it is hard being stuck in the house.. but it won't be forever ~!! thank goodness..
take care ..
big hugs,Patty

momstheword said...

Oh I totally agree. It's always annoying to step in something on our front lawn, and our pets are never out there.

The neighbor's cats always go in my flower garden....yuck.

Leslie said...

My parents do the same thing. In fact, when I hear them get a bag out, I know I'm going for a walk!

There has been a dog grooming shop 3 doors down from our house for several years, and Mom & Dad get really mad when the customers let their dogs relieve themselves in our front yard. Therefore, they've never taken me there! Thankfully, we believe the place has just closed.

Oh, and the church behind our house has a disgusting area of lawn where people walk their dogs all the time. Yuk!

My human brothers always have to do poop patrol before Dad mows the lawn. They're never thrilled with that!

Blessings and Belly Rubs,
Otto

Heart2Heart said...

Sitka,

Thank you for posting this on your blog. For many people this is one of their biggest pet peeves!

I know myself, I hate when I go out to water my plants or mow my lawn and see a pile on my lawn.

Too often as well, I watch the dog owners walking their dog with nothing in their hands or even pockets for that matter to clean up after their dogs.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Good doggie!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

momstheword said...

I see you're out scooping the poop, lol! Thank you for your sweet comment and for visiting our new blog. I can't wait for it to be up on Monday!

Mary Moss said...

This is too funny! Sitka, you're so right! It drives me nuts when people don't clean up after their (furry) children.

Thanks for your public service announcement.

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Enjoyed stopping by your blog for the first time! Luanne

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, just stopped by your blog to thank you for visiting our new little adventure "Five Moms & A Blog". =0)

We're really excited about getting to know more moms!!!