The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dog Therapy
















Being a therapy dog is awesome. My job is to encourage others. I usually work in hospitals and nursing homes. However, dog therapy can happen anywhere I or my brothers and sister are needed.

God leads us to the people who need us most or He leads them to us. Either way it is a beautiful and special meeting. Sometimes we are asked to attend Festivals or special events in different communities. These events allow us to bring joy into others lives and it also gives us the opportunity to share the blessings of dog therapy.

Thank you for following my journey as a therapy dog. I am amazed how many new friends I have made throughout my life. May GOD bless each of you.

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

6 comments:

momstheword said...

They have therapy dogs at the place where my mom is staying. They also have an in-house cat.

I can't understand how they can allow cats there as many people (including my mom) are allergic to them.

Anyway, you have a beautiful dog!

Heart2Heart said...

Sitka,

Hopefully you will be out and about and visiting patients real soon.

Keep encouraging people through your blog while you recover!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mary Moss said...

Sitka, God bless you and your parents and siblings for the work you do:-)

LisaShaw said...

Praise the LORD for the heart in which you both serve.

Edie said...

Aw Sitka, God designed you just perfectly for your job. Just looking at you is good therapy for me. :)

Just Be Real said...

Sika, new to your blog. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.