The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Face to Face

Recently while visiting patients, I was drawn to a sad, young lady. She had a small frame and a quiet demeanor. I pulled my Dad until he allowed me to "Go Visit" my new friend. As I approached, she gently came to her knees and our eyes locked. She held my face in her hands and softly spoke to me for more than 10 minutes.

Our "face to face" visit gave my friend a reason to smile. She was being treated in a psychiatric facility and longed to be home with her family and her own furry friends. I am thankful I was able to bring smiles to the heart of this precious young lady.

Every visit my family and I make is different. We pray GOD will continue to use us to make a difference in the lives of others. We thank each of our readers for your prayerful support as we continue to follow GOD's lead into the world around us.

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

No comments: