The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Catching Up-2015

















Well, it's been a while since I've been allowed to get my furry paws on moms laptop. To say my humans have been busy would be an understatement. However, I can't go into the details or they might get cranky with me. You know how weird humans can be about their privacy and the privacy of others.

How about I tell you what I've been doing lately. In April, I turned TEN years old. I am now officially a senior citizen. I've learned that seniors get extra benefits in the human world and I'm cashing in all my benefits and getting all the attention I can.

Since turning TEN, I've been to the beach twice with excellent accommodations and I have reminded my humans that those accommodations were made because of me and only me. You see my humans would not even know the humans who own the house I've visited if it were not for me. I've introduced them to some wonderful people over the last TEN years and Mr. Doug and Ms. Dianne are just two of them. Of course, these two humans are a little extra special because they too have been owned by malamutes. They understand me!

If you are a human reading this don't underestimate the places your furry children can take you or the people they may introduce you too. As your furry friend, I  want you to understand we have a special connection with God. We can take you places you never would have gone and introduce you to beautiful humans along the way. Yes, there will be some craziness along the way and we might even get you thrown out of a church (DON'T ASK), but we will help you get to the place GOD wants you to be.

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka

4 comments:

Denise said...

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR Sitka. I LOVE, AND MISS YOU. SENDING YOU GREAT BIG HUGS.

Andrea said...

Thank you, Ms. Denise for being a faithful reader. I LOVE YOU, too and I/we pray you and Mr. Eddie are healing and doing much better. Tell Ms. Coco to be a good nurse to you both.

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka

Hugs,
Andrea

Unknown said...

Your blog is very impressive ...
________________________
American Actor HD Wallpapers

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing
___________
ladies hand tattoo