The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Thursday, October 3, 2013

BIG NEWS

Today, we were told I am pictured in the November issue of DOG FANCY with my old golden doodle friend, Penny. The picture was taken a few years back by a professional photographer in a local park. Needless to say, mom and dad  will be getting a copy or two or three!

My health continues to slowly improve. My lab work from Wednesday is not back, but so far each week my blood levels have been a little better. My parents are still spoiling me and I am enjoying the extra love and special treats very much. Did I mention "special treats!"

I still get tired quickly. I do not have the energy to chase squirrels, but I'm roaming around in the house during the day and I take a few little strolls around in our yard each day. Thanks for your continued prayers.

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Whoa! Awesome
Benny & Lily

Denise said...

Congrats Sitka, so proud of you. Prayers continue for you, I love you.