The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mountain Top Experience








































Yesterday, Mom and Dad took a stroll through Shenandoah National Park. Mom enjoyed watching Dad as he roamed around on top of the mountains. My furry brothers and I are thankful they were able to enjoy GOD's beautiful creation.

We hope each of you are enjoying your surroundings, whether on top of the mountain or deep in the valley.

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am enjoying my life Sitka, no matter where I am. I love you very much.

Unknown said...

what a great adventure you have, did you enjoy that place? :D


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

Andrea said...

Yes, Faith. My humans really enjoyed their visit to Shenandoah National Park.

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka