The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Monday, June 20, 2011

Praise for Wil


























Mom took this picture when we were on Hatteras Island last February of Wil and I. We both love the beach and I am sure Wil is wishing we had taken him to the beach instead of having his wisdom teeth taken out. He is doing quite well. My furry brothers and I have kept a close watch on him. He only had one stitch on the upper left side. He is still in some pain and eating squishy, soft food. THANK YOU for all your prayers!

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Yeah, I'd take the beach ANY day over getting my teeth pulled. I do NOT like the dentist! UGH!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Give him some slobbers on his face
Benny & Lily

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Hope Wil is doing better now. I never hand to go through wisdom tooth extraction, thank God (especially since I am allergic to anesthesia). Most of my friends, though, have had that unhappy experience, and they tell me it is very painful. Poor Wil! At least, it passes.

Jane In The Jungle said...

And I'm sure he's quite recovered by now and good as new!