The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Monday, February 22, 2010

Did U Miss It?














For any of you who missed mom talking about me on blog radio, I have added a link with Ms. Mary's help. She knows my paws are too big to get some of the techy stuff attached. Thank you, Ms. Mary for helping me! Ms. Mary says, "All you have to do is click on the link below."

Mom was interviewed about me.

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

7 comments:

chasity said...

that is so cool.

i'm here to pick up our award from sitka...sorry it's been so long. it has been a very busy and trying time for us.

hugs~~
chasity

RCUBEs said...

That sounds so exciting Sitka. Gotta' come back and listen to it. Thank you for sharing.

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

Howdy Y'all
Yes I have missed you more than you'll ever know !
Big Hugs with many blessings being sent your way :)
Love from Texas
Happy Trails

Jackie said...

Oh Sitka I loved hearing your mom's interview!!

Enjoy your beach walks!

Hugs!
Jackie

Denise said...

I enjoyed your mom's interview.

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute! I'm going to drop by your other blog. Thanks for stopping by mine.