The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just Checking In



Just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. My knees and hips still ache. Mom and Dad are treating me with Glucosomine/Chondrotin supplements, rest, and controlled exercise.

Yesterday, we celebrated my human niece's Birthday. Our home was full of people and I received some extra attention. The little children enjoyed yummy cake and mom gave me some extra treats in with my dinner.

Today, mom has not felt well. I have stayed close. I am blessed with the gift of being very sensitive. I know when mom and others need me. Mom says, "Sitka is the best therapy for me."

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

8 comments:

RCUBEs said...

You're an awesome dog! I hope you will feel a lot better and be healed!

Edie said...

I hope your joints are feeling better soon Sitka. I just started giving my Tobi Glucosomine/Chondrotin too. I think she has hip dysplasia. The tablets are liver flavor. Unfortunately Tobi doesn't like liver so I have to crush the tablet, cook and egg, over easy, and mix it all together well to get her to eat it. Next time I get the beef flavor. :)

I hope you're feeling better Andrea!

Ina in Alaska said...

Dear Sitka, you and I both take G-C since I have recently received the diagnosis of Osteo-arthritis in my knee. I can say with enthusiasm that G-C has provided great relief! I am now able to move comfortably without aches and pains.....(getting older is quite the process) ...And stay near your beautiful mom and hope she feels well soon. Sitka, sending love and hugs to you.. xoxo

Attic Clutter said...

HI Andrea..
I am so looking forward to the shed re-do ..he is working out there now .. may be a while till I get out there and see it.. when I walk again I will go paint it cute(:)
Hope you and the pets feel better today.. aches are no fun..boohoo..
big HUGS, Patty

Attic Clutter said...

Oh so good to hear that Andrea(:) Flip flops are extreamely dangerous (:O) Scary ..
well I hope you find some cute ''safe sandals'' to wear..
hugs,Patty

Unknown said...

Sitka,

Tell mom I hope she feels better and that she should drop by Glass House Ministries to pick up an award I left her there on the Awe~Summm God!!! post.

Wags,
Cheri

momstheword said...

I hope you feel better soon, Andrea. What a comfort pets are.

Attic Clutter said...

The NOTEBOOK--
Oh me too Andrea..I had lots of tears .. especially towards the ending parts of the show.. it was a very sweet long, love affair(:)
The kind of show that makes you think there is still hope for us all (:)
Happy 4th weekend ~!!
hugs, Patty