The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Love




Thanksgiving means many things to many people, but I'm a dog and thanksgiving means "Love" to me. This picture is the hands of the humans who chose me, adopted me, gave me a wonderful home, fed me, trained me, and most importantly loved me when I was not lovable. I don't know about you guys, but I am putting my furry paws together and thanking my Heavenly Father for humans who have never given up on me and believe me I have given them plenty of reasons over the last nine years and five months to do so. I am also thankful for a God who created me, loves me, and understands all my weird ways. I may live out the rest of my furry days with arthritis and altered life adjustments, but I 'm thankful to do so with humans who care. 

Over the next few days, let's count our blessings and thank those who love us. Don't forget to thank God. Life may be difficult or painful, but there are always things we can be thankful for if we look hard enough.

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka