The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sitka Checking In

















To say that lots has been going on in our world would be quite an understatement. Life just keeps happening with humans and furry kids alike. Sickness of humans and furry friends, death of humans and furry friends, and much more.

I/Sitka am getting older. I'm almost ten doggie years old and for a giant breed I suppose that makes me around a 100 human years old. They say wisdom is found in us old guys, but I don't know how much stock you should place in that. What I have come to realize is life is way too short on earth, but thankfully we can look forward to an eternity with our Heavenly Father who created us. I don't know about all of you, but I'm ready to embrace the "no more pain or sorrows" promised when I enter heaven. Arthritis is a big pain, but what's even harder is watching lots of humans struggle and suffer in this life. I don't like it and I thankful God understands that I don't like it.

If life keeps happening I don't know when I will write again, but I will. I just have to wrangle moms laptop a little more often. Let's keep praying for all those who we know are struggling and hurting in both the human and furry world. Each or valued and treasured in the heart of God.

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka

4 comments:

vanilla said...

Blessing, both furry and human.

Unknown said...

Prayers for all.

Joan Davis (Jo) said...

I do t kniw, but it does seem that Sitka is a very wise dog. He has learned much in his 10 years! I'm praying for relief from arthritis!

Unknown said...


A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:majidvijahlending@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

(1)Full Name:
(2)Country:
(3)State:
(4)Address:
(5)Sex:
(6)Occupation:
(7)Amount needed:
(8)Loan duration:
(9)Loan purpose:
(10)Telephone

Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)