The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Saturday, February 22, 2014

SNOW, SNOW, PRAISE GOD FOR SNOW!






















On February 12th God began answering my prayers and as you can see I was quite happy about it. SNOW, SNOW, PRAISE GOD FOR SNOW! Doesn't it make each of you feel good to know God cares about a furry critters prayers? I hope you are each reminded of how much GOD cares for you and wants to hear from you. One of the cool things about God is that he understands every language, even the woofs and howls of an old malamute. After all, he authored all our languages. What an amazing GOD we have......

So, put your furry and human paws together and as mom would say, "storm the heavens in prayer!" Tell Him all those things you can't tell your closest friend. You will not shock Him. He loves you and wants you to feel His loving presence. Once again, if I can embrace the God who created me, so can you.

Me, I'm praying for more snow......

Woofs and Wags,
Sitka

3 comments:

Denise said...

Sending love, prayers, and great big hugs to you Sitka.

Unknown said...

Love your heart, Sitka! Sweet old boy!

Unknown said...

Sika, you look so happy in your pose.
God loves you