The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Poop Happens



















If you can't tell by this picture, there is a very large septic tank truck stuck in our front yard. It sank about 3-4 feet while trying to exit the front yard. Our septic tank is in the back yard. On the way back out, Mr. Septic Man drove through a different spot. A big wrecker truck came and after some work, the septic truck was removed.

If you are wondering, Dad and Mom did not get upset. The Septic Tank Company employees were shocked at my parents reaction. My furry brothers and I knew they would remain calm. As Mom would say, "poop happens and you just have to deal with it!" Dad was far more concerned the young men operating the truck would get in trouble or even fired for sinking the truck.

When I am out in public, I hear people say things like, "being nice is over-rated!" I disagree! Nanuq, Trouble, and I are thankful our parents always try to be nice when crazy things happen. They are human and they make mistakes. In fact, they make lots of mistakes! However, getting angry is something that does not happen very often in The Perdue Zoo. God blessed us when he gave us humans with sensitive hearts.

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

2 comments:

Lori Mazzola said...

I agree. Being kind is important. Poop does happen it is how you deal with it that matters... :)

Denise said...

Amen, poop does happen Sitka. Your parents are definitely heaven sent, you are blessed to have them.