The first creation of blogging with my furry friends. We want you to know how much GOD loves you and how very special you are to HIM! We look foward to many days of blogging with you.
Andrea and "The Perdue Zoo"

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day






















My furry brothers, sister, and I would like to send a special Mother's day blessing to all mothers. We recognize how special God created them to be. Our Mom makes sure all our physical and emotional needs are met. She gives us lots of love, hugs, and belly rubs and she also loves and cares for our human siblings, too. Mom's have a big job and we thank each of you for taking special care of your human and furry children.

We hope "All MOM's" have a beautiful and blessed Mother's Day!

Woofs and Wags,

Sitka

5 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Sitka,

Thanks for all the Mother's day blessings. I am sure you mom appreciates all you bring to the her family and all the love you unconditionally provide everyday.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

RCUBEs said...

Thank you Sitka! Right back to your mom :)

Leslie said...

Thank you Sitka! Can you woof a prayer that my Otto will stop barking? He's driving mom nuts at the moment! Otto is a rottweiler, border collie, german shepherd mix so his personality is not the calmest. We love him anyway! He's just too darn cute and smart! If you scroll through my blog, you'll find some pictures of him.

JMM said...

Thank you, Sitka,

As a mom to 10 furbabies, I appreciate the Mother's Day wishes. All my babies also send Happy Mother's Day wishes to your mom.

Pats and Hugs your way,
Joyce

LisaShaw said...

Came by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day sweet sister.

I saw your comment on my other blog and I'm praying for you.

Love you.